Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm not dead

Wow… shit happens and the next thing you know you are like a million miles away from where you thought that you would be or should be.

So I ran into a pile of bricks and have floundered… sorry to be gone so long… but I am not dead. Just been not 100%… But doing well now… got over both a round of physical unwellness and the accompanying mental stress of it all… sure, we are all mortal… but we all react differently to being totally reminded of that fact.

I started posting my cartoons here… see “Moody Monday” in my other blogs…

All my love
Sky

1 comment:

  1. It is indeed a wonderful http://www.faucetsmarket.com/bathroom-accessory-bathroom-mirrors-c-4_5.html for you to consider as your daily usage. You will love to enjoy the Kitchen faucet from then on. It will bring you an all new feeling. As can see that Antique brass faucet flow decentralizes or sprayed, just spin the button on the head.

    ReplyDelete