Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ego Enlightenment

Yes… that is what it is all about… and not that overly simplistic crap that the popular media is responsible for… what a bunch of turkey butts follow popular media… I mean really herd mentality there bozo… and when you follow the herd you are walking in shit… just in case you did not know…

That also goes a long way to explaining why so many are turned away from my door too… I like nice rugs… not so fond of shit being traipsed all through the house…

So here we are… Ego Enlightenment… guess the first step is to adopt the Oriental view and ask people to take their shoes off at the door.


Ok… so I broke my own rule and went silent… and though I suspect that I should apologize the fact is that I do have a real life to attend to… but back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment