Wednesday, July 29, 2009

canvas

Dear you;

Hi. How are you doing? Just thought that I would take a moment out and say hello…

This? Oh, that’s just a bandage… it ain’t nothing… I’m good… no it doesn’t hurt, just looks bad though… can’t have the roses without the thorns and I am not sure that I don’t love the thorns just as much as the blooms. Not that I got it from the roses as such… I was picking the raspberries... tripped and fell. There will be fresh berry muffins later.

We all know truly talented and gifted people… those who have the knack for whatever the task is… and at times maybe we get envious of what seems so easy for them. Or, conversely we might get frustrated when that which we find easy they find so difficult. The true conclusion is that a good life is a team sport.

The painter paints with colours, with shades, shadows and light.
The poet paints with words, and the then spaces between them.
The musician paints with sounds, volume and tempo…

The canvas is the same… we all play on the emotional responses.

2 comments:

  1. Is this you. You are beautiful.

    I don't like the thorns too much.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... without the drama wigs and make-up... well, just the regular day stuff. *S* Sort of me in disguise as me. *LOL* Jen says that I might try dmiling once in a while for photos.

    ReplyDelete