Sunday, July 5, 2009

the spinal ladder

Technical difficulties are the realization that habits rules. My mouse died and nothing feels the same as the welcoming touch of the familiar. How I cursed it in life and mourn it in death…

People are like that too… comfortably familiar then gone, though without technical difficulties. They simply get on the bus and are gone leaving an empty space of unfamiliarity…

Some days I feel like I am climbing vertebrae by vertebrae out of a coma… I started writing short stories again to dispel the mists and fogs of dreams… why not make it real if it is going to haunt me anyway?

1 comment:

  1. Hey - you're back. This is a good thing. I feel the same about writing. Sometimes an image or feeling will dig at me until I write it down. It is impossible to put it off - it just becomes a torture. Best to give yourself over to it and let it free.

    ReplyDelete