Monday, July 27, 2009

distracted

Sure… I could be writing but I was distracted by several important people… first Renee, and her totally amazing demonstration of power… I pray with all I have for her, her family and those she has in her affections. Made me think of what amazing people I have around me too, and how I had better get off my ass and let them know what they mean to me...

Fact: Poetry writing is really a lot of sweat and gallons of iced tea.

So, Sarah McLachlan, Bif Naked… and a tape of tribal drummers play extra loud and I am trying to feel something… sounds strange to write this you know? I should have been writing poetry but instead was jumping around and shouting songs… I wonder if it makes any sense at all or if I am heading for the nut farm.

2 comments:

  1. If you are headed for a nut farm, please make sure I know which one and where it is located.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have to be one with a view. *LOL* I require a view in my times of drooling.

    ReplyDelete