Friday, November 7, 2008

On Line Books

Okie dokie… so I am a poet of sorts and I write on-line books… quite naturally that leads to the question - What is an on-line Book?

It is free to start with… which is pretty good. Sure, I want to publish on paper, and I will… that much is already assured… and then people can pay to buy the book. In the meantime I write online books.

Unlike a novel poetry does not appear in order… often the poems come flying out in a jumbled mess and they have to put in order. One can do that on their word processor, or one can find a place like Pan Historia and create in the warm confines of a great community and have at one’s disposal amazing graphic abilities.



That is what I do. I write at Pan and then over time collect the works and see what I have. On-line books... pretty damned cool!

1 comment:

  1. Pan is a fantastic place. I write there too and find that it's rather addictive.

    ReplyDelete