Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well OK… It has been twenty four hours since the US election and I have managed to get through without pissing any one off yet, though I did notice the anger seething beneath my surface there briefly…


So I am practicing a little Remote Control… watching the distance and being very careful to control what I say because I rather like my American friends and some do not quite understand my points of view. I am a gifted propagandist at times… and at others just a shrill voice screaming’ from the wilderness…


I was thinking this morning as I was doing my ritual of waiting for the sun to rise of how to explain this act to people… that a little self sacrifice goes a long way towards making the day yours. Sure it can get cold standing there naked but beneath the goose bumps on the flesh the blood flows warm… there is an awareness of being alive… damn shame that the pollution from the city smears a yellow haze across the sky now 24-7.

2 comments:

  1. I like my American friends greatly as well. I suspect my blog post of today will be inflammatory but it's not directed my friends, who show tolerance and respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well… maybe inflammatory happens when frustration comes in. On one hand the recent election was a great step forward for the rights of man, but then tucked in there another group lost their rights… give and take is a zero sum game.

    ReplyDelete